ERIC D. REISER, ESQ.
An attorney in our Complex Commercial Litigation and Estate Litigation departments, Eric provides litigation and transactional support to many of LoFaro & Reiser’s corporate clients. Eric’s burgeoning expertise in these areas of law earned him recognition as a Rising Star in Business Litigation by New Jersey Super Lawyers, a distinction awarded to no more than 2.5% of practicing attorneys in New Jersey.
Eric’s varied litigation and transactional experience includes a concentration in complex commercial litigation, business divorces and Chancery litigation. Additionally, Eric’s practice includes estate/probate litigation, contested guardianships, partnership/shareholder/member disputes, corporate derivative actions, temporary and preliminary injunctions, land use & zoning, personal and corporate bankruptcies, bankruptcy court litigation, corporate dissolutions, fraudulent transfer litigation, asset recovery/repo, debt collection & judgment enforcement, receiverships, residential/commercial foreclosure and tax foreclosure, business transactions & corporate law, entertainment and intellectual property law, internet and website development law, real estate disputes and restrictive covenants, and trial & appellate practice in state and federal courts.
Eric has also been the recipient of several judicial appointments, most recently as court appointed counsel and guardian ad litem for mentally incapacitated individuals in contested guardianship and chancery actions. Eric is also a candidate for judicial appointments in complex commercial litigation matters as a special fiscal agent, receiver and provisional director.
A graduate of the University of Michigan and Rutgers University School of Law, Eric is admitted to practice before both the federal and state courts of New Jersey and New York. Eric is also an active member of local bar associations and is currently Vice President of the University of Michigan Alumni Association in New Jersey.
- B.A., University of Michigan (2007)
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law (2010)
- Business Litigation, Business Divorce, Chancery Litigation, Estate/Probate Litigation, Contested Guardianship, Zoning and Planning, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Commercial Transactions, Intellectual Property Litigation
- State of New Jersey (2010)
- State of New York (2011)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Awards & Recognition
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2016)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Vice President, University of Michigan Alumni Association – New Jersey
- Member, Morris Pashman American Inns of Court
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association
- Member, Passaic County Bar Association
1 The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at www.superlawvers.com/about/selection process detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.